Curious about what the listing process is like? Here is a breakdown of what you can expect!
- Consultation on staging, repairs and needs analysis.
- Market report with current trends to price your home correctly. This goes beyond a blanket price per square foot average iBuyers use. We also aren’t going to inflate the list price to win your listing.
- At this point you the customer decide if listing with us is the route you want to take and we will sign a listing agreement.
- Prepare your property for sale: Photos from a professional photographer, 4K video tour and the use of 3D tours has also proved to be a valuable source for captivating buyers.
- Launch a personalized “just listed” campaign.
- Your home in every major Real Estate website source, including HankBailey.com, ThomasBaileyRealty.com, Zillow.com, Trulia.com, Realtor.com, Remax.com, FMLS, Athens MLS, and GAMLS.com. We consistently outperform the major companies in search engine ranking.
- Gather and communicate feedback from showings. You are always in the loop.
- Receive and present offers to you the client.
- Negotiate and go under contract!
- Home inspection takes place and negotiations of repairs.
- Oversee appraisal and contingency dead lines. The game can’t be won if you don’t play the second half.
- Final walk-through. Documentation of condition before closing, we are mindful of all areas of liability.
If you’re interested in talking more about listing your home please reach out to us at HankBailey@Remax.net - 706-621-1895 or Thomas.Bailey@Remax.net - 706-621-9835
We offer different commission structures that are case specific.
Members North Atlanta Board and Athens Area Board of Realtors
2675 Mall of Georgia Blvd bldg. #200, Buford, GA 30519
Meeting Clients in Athens and Oconee at the Offices of BOE Classic Lending Group; 1120 Mars Hill Road, Suite 104, Watkinsville, Georgia 30677.