The Selling Process
RE/MAX Legends - Bailey Team
Your Gwinnett County, Ga listing team!
Curious about what the listing process is like? Here is a breakdown of what you can expect!
- Consultation on staging, repairs and needs analysis.
- Market report with current trends to price your home correctly. This goes beyond a blanket price per square foot average iBuyers use. We also aren’t going to inflate the list price to win your listing.
- At this point you the customer decide if listing with us is the route you want to take and we will sign a listing agreement.
- Prepare your property for sale: Photos from a professional photographer, not my cell phone. The use of 3D tours has also proved to be a valuable source for captivating buyers.
- Launch a personalized “just listed” campaign.
- Your home in every major Real Estate website in source, including HankBailey.com, ThomasBaileyRealty.com, Zillow.com, Trulia.com, Realtor.com, Remax.com, FMLS, and GAMLS.com. We consistently outperform the major companies in search engine ranking.
- Gather and communicate feedback from showings. You are always in the loop.
- Receive and present offers to you the client.
- Negotiate and go under contract!
- Home inspection takes place and negotiations of repairs.
- Oversee appraisal and contingency dead lines. The game can’t be won if you don’t play the second half.
- Final walk-through. Documentation of condition before closing, we are mindful of all areas of liability.
If you’re interested in talking more about listing your home please reach out to us at HankBailey@Remax.net - 706-621-1895 or Thomas.Bailey@Remax.net - 706-621-9835
We offer different commission structures that are case specific.
Members North Atlanta Board and Athens Area Board of Realtors
2675 Mall of Georgia Blvd bldg. #200, Buford, GA 30519
Meeting Clients in Athens and Oconee at the Offices of BOE Classic Lending Group; 1120 Mars Hill Road, Suite 104, Watkinsville, Georgia 30677.